- Want to know what Cooper thinks happened to the Malaysian Flight 370? If so, then take a look at his slides and his explanation script.
- Madi researched the complicated circumstance of How do People Influence Other People? In addition to her Prezi she also shares a strong script as well as the list of works she referenced in creating this project.
- What does Disney do to maintain the family atmosphere in their parks? Find out from Whitney as she shares her conclusions using Sway.
- Noah completed a detailed study of the strategies and tactics used by armies of the ancient world when they were at war.
- Why do some airlines succeed and others fail? Nathan studied that issue and shared with all of us his presentation. His script and text descriptions are available from a link at the bottom of this page.
- Is brushing teeth important? Taylor seeks to share why this regular action is essential through her document and presentation.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Recent Project Work From My Students: Part Two
In a post last week I shared some project work created by my Lights Academy students at Lutheran High School. Here are some other student-generated projects based on inquiry questions of interest:
Posted by David at 3:24 PM