- A Distinctively Christian Approach to Teaching Science? -- Some great thoughts about Christianity and science. I like the idea that that there are times when simply standing in awe of God's creation is important.
- Cincy Blend -- A group of teachers in Cincinnati share practical models and ideas for blended learning initiatives in elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Why Mindcraft Rewrites the Playbook for Learning -- A look at the many possible connections between Mindcraft and education.
- Missional Moonshots: Insight and Inspiration for Educational Innovation -- I am currently reading this book by Dr. Bernard Bull at Concordia university Wisconsin, which takes and inspiring look at what might yet be possible for education, but more importantly, for learning.
- When Success Leads to Failure -- A thought-provoking article about the ways we as parents and educators stress achievement over learning. We need to work together to find ways to help our students stay curious, asking good questions and pursuing those questions, through their lives.
- Classroom Design Ideas -- A list of resources that may help one pursue new and innovative ideas about classroom design.
Sunday, May 01, 2016
5.1.2016 Links List
I had a weekend where I was able to review a number of web-based links and resources. Here are some items that I found:
Posted by David at 6:26 PM