Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blogging Blahs

Yep.....I've got them. I've got the blogging blahs.

Usually I am excited to share a new thought or challenge conventional thinking. That has not been the case lately.

I am trying to figure out why this is happening. Do I no longer have anything interesting to say? Am I becoming complacent as an educator which leads to complacency as a blogger? Is a sense of inadequacy setting in, thinking that my voice is not meaningful? I'm not sure. Maybe it is one of these items. Perhaps it is all of the items to some degree. Or it could be something I have yet to identify. Who knows.....

So I will simply share this post as a window into something we all go through at some point in education and life. I am not immune.

I want to grow. I want to serve God and others. I want to lead. Am I doing that as best as I can and does blogging, which has always been a place for me to work out my ideas and share new thoughts, still have a role in this?

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment