Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Show Your Work!

If you are interested in a fascinating quick read about how technology is changing the way we interact professionally and make our work known to others, check out Show Your Work, by Austin Kleon. I was pointed to this book by Dr. Bull at Concordia University Wisconsin. The premise of the book is that we all are better when we regularly share what we are doing professionally, and that the connections made by sharing open up opportunities for us that we might not have ever considered.

Our Lights Academy at Lutheran High will be working through this book together as we seek to better understand how to make an impact in this digital age. I encourage you to check this out as well!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to read it (when I don't know) but I will agree. I find that doing Burk Tech is probably more educational for me than those who do read/listen. Just being able to put thoughts down has help organize my learning and strengthen thoughts or challenge other thoughts.

    ReplyDelete