Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Session Resources -- LSA Conference

On Friday I had the privilege of leading three sessions at the Lutheran School Association (LSA) conference at Long Island Lutheran High School and Middle School. I facilitated a session on formative assessment and two-part workshop on project based learning (PBL) design.

As I do for all of my leadership sessions, I gathered a wide variety of resources for future use for participants. However, if you can benefit from these resources as well, that would be fantastic.

I particularly enjoyed leading the session on formative assessment since the process generated a lot of valuable discussion. In addition, participants seemed to appreciated the wide array of ideas an links connected to formative assessment -- ideas which may be immediately implemented in the classroom.

Here is the link to these conference resources:

LSA Conference resources

No comments:

Post a Comment