Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Support of Schools and Ministries in 2016-2017

Those of you who know me personally or who regularly read this blog know that I feel strongly about service both to my permanent Call at Lutheran High School as well as service to schools and ministries at large. To that end, I make an effort to support other schools and ministries through consulting, faculty and staff development sessions, writing, and other such activities.

If you are interested in my support of your school and ministry there are some opportunities for this assistance, but my availability is limited, particularly during the rest of 2016. Feel free to review the right sidebar which notes upcoming events on my calendar. Note that 2017 is open so far, but my time typically fills up quickly.

As a result, if you are interested in having me work with your school and ministry, I suggest you contact me now here so that we can talk further.

No comments:

Post a Comment