This week we will gather once more in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado, and the conference will look and feel very different than those of the past. While some will welcome this change, it will likely be unsettling for others who have grown accustomed to a certain pattern. However, I am convinced that this year's conference is designed to leverage our physical togetherness in new and exciting ways and I am looking forward to the experience. It is my hope and prayer that we all grow closer to our Lord and to one another in our shared calling as servants in the Rocky Mountain District.
Entitled Creating Courageous New Communities in the Digital Age, the conference has the following objectives for educators:
- Experience community.
- Build courage in our callings.
- Engage in challenging professional development.
- Identify the changes, challenges, and opportunities of the digital age.
- Consider the role of community in great leading and teaching.
- Learn to leverage technology in our ministry settings.
- Collaborate as a community for the good of the kingdom.
- Be strengthened with the truths of God’s Word