I do have a lot on my mind to write about after our Rocky Mountain District Professional Church Workers from last week. I hope to pull those thoughts together soon, so watch for them.
In the meantime, here are those links:
- Learning by Doing: A Teacher Transitions Into PBL -- thoughts on how to move to project-based learning in your classroom.
- Pediatricians Now Agree: Screen Time Isn't So Bad For Kids -- the debate about the effects of technology continues.
- Twitter Chat Schedule -- one way to grow personally and professionally is not just to participate in an education-based Twitter chat, but to join a chat in another area of interest. Use this list to find another chat in which to participate.
- The 13 Most Innovative Schools in the World -- wouldn't it be great if a Lutheran school some day made this list?
- 10 Amazing Things You Didn't Know Google Could Do -- Google never ceases to amaze!
- 10 Most Engaging Uses of Tech Integration -- review how technology is making a difference in student learning.