- More detailed Bible study and spiritual reading throughout the summer days. I am already reading the book of Daniel and studying some of Martin Luther's sermons.
- Look at the possibility of logo-branded shirts for my Lights Academy students.
- Writing an essay for a book that will contain a series of essays on faith and technology.
- Create modules for a leadership academy for present and future Lutheran school leaders.
- Read A More Beautiful Question, The Real-Life MBA, and Mr. Wrigley's Ball Club.
- Examine iBooks Author as a tool for creating some deliverables for Lutheran school educators and other teachers.
- Try Minecraft. I need to see what all the fuss is about for students!
- Plan out the differences between Year One and Year Two for Lights Academy.
- Look at new and emerging tools (I have quite a list!).
- Think about what a foundation that supports innovative Lutheran educational ministries could look like.
- Work on some tangible examples of how the personality characteristics of our school can be carried out.
- Get an even better handle on family finances.
- Go to the ballpark as often as possible.
Friday, May 29, 2015
My Summer Learning and Growth
Posted by David at 11:13 AM