Here are the articles of interest I have identified, along with a brief description or commentary:
- 9 Mac System Preferences You Haven't Tweaked Yet -- This is for my fellow Mac users. The article shares some simple ways to get even better performance and utility out of your system.
- Why I Will Be Going Device Free In My BYOD School -- The author plans to implement some entirely tech free days in the classroom. Is this something we should all consider from time to time?
- Seven Research-Backed Tips on Improving Twitter Conversations -- Interesting ideas for improving branding and conversations.
- Working From Coffee Shops Could Be Destroying Your Productivity -- Where and how your work makes a difference, although we still have individual best practices for our work flow.
- Principal Speaks Out on the Power YouTube Can Have on Schools -- I know that this site is an underutilized site for both my students and my own professional development. I have started to subscribe to channels on the site that have relevant content for me in the hopes of energizing my utilization of this site for learning and growth. While the focus of this article is content creation, content retrieval is just as important.
- Nine Free Ways to Grow as an Educator This Summer -- Take the time to relax, recharge, and learn and grow this summer.
- Ten Ways to Become an Edtech Ninja This Summer -- A similar article focusing on the summer learning and growth that is possible for each educator.