- The State of Atheism in America -- a research-based picture of what is happening with society and faith from the Barna Group.
- Powerful Classroom Lessons: It All Begins With a Hook -- discusses how to create an engaging hook for your students with your lessons. By extension, I think it is also important to teach students how to use hooks when they are sharing a presentation as well.
- Professionalism -- one of my favorite leaders in Lutheran education, CEO Don Christian from Concordia, Austin, shares his rules for professionalism and their rationale. Does this list apply to all schools? Should anything be added to this list? Discuss.
- Say Yes to a School Instagram -- is your school on Instagram? Should it be? Discuss.
- Does Student Motivation Matter? -- a provocative article that challenges many of our assumptions about the connection between motivation and learning.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Articles Worth Reading
Here are some recent online articles that I have read -- articles that I believe have value for those who work in education and ministry:
Posted by David at 9:32 AM