- Study the traffic patterns in our drive and parking lot and make recommendations for greater safety and better flow, especially as our school grows.
- Share the history of the former Denver Lutheran High School -- a history that is fading from the consciousness of many.
- Building a campaign to help people understand the dangers of choosing to not vaccinate their children.
- Creating financial literacy resources to highlight the importance of personal savings, recognizing that Americans are very poor at doing this.
- How do we maximize the rentals of our facility? One student will be working with our school athletic director to tackle that problem.
- Our school requires service hours from students. A problem we face is that many students and families of unaware of the many opportunities before them. One student will research and compile opportunities and build digital and paper materials to highlight these opportunities for the school to share with those seeking service hours.
- One student is doing research on a large corporation he admires, identifying a problem they face, and then submitting an unsolicited solution to that problem.
What problems can you empower YOUR students to solve? This world is full of interesting problems. Let your students make a difference!