- Great Temple in Palmyra Destroyed -- a look at the havoc that ISIS is creating for historical sites of the Biblical era.
- How to Design a Classroom Based on Inquiry, Openness, and Trust -- isn't this the classroom we all should want today? There are several excellent suggestions for how to make this happen, along with embedded videos to help one along this path.
- 5 Ways of Bringing Student Passions to Student Learning -- spark the interest and creativity of your students.
- Establish a Safe Place for Risk Taking -- learning is much more than just figuring out how to correctly fill in ovals on a multiple choice test. Daring learning brings forth failure but also great learning from that failure.
- Why Twitter Matters for Teachers -- I know that each of us should personalize our own learning as professionals. But in using Twitter for many years, I have a hard time understanding why so many teachers are reticent to join. This is THE best learning tool I have available.
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
9.9.2015 Links List
Here are some articles and links that I have discovered over the past few days. I hope you find something of value for yourself within this list.
Posted by David at 6:05 AM