I haven't complied a links list for a while, so here are some links and articles of note that I have discovered over that past week that may be of interest to you:
- 7 Tenets of Creative Thinking -- contrary to what many people believe, creativity can be nurtured and it stems from competence.
- Fact, Feeling, and Argument: Helping Students Tell the Difference -- better understand how to create a meaningful debate and dialog in your classroom.
- The 8 Minutes That Matter Most -- ideas for making more effective use of the beginning and end of your class time.
- What Happened to Kindness? -- a reminder that Christian kindness can stand out now more than ever before.
- Connected Educators Strive to be 'Genius Makers' -- a segment from the important book What Connected Educators Do Differently. This is a call for all in education to see the value of connectedness and to enhance our work with students through this connectedness.