Here are some sites, links, and resources I have noticed, shared in no particular order, that caught my attention from the hashtag this morning. A few of these resources were by shared by folks that are not physically attending ISTE but showed up in my tweet threads nonetheless. 15 Hopefully you will find something of value to you in this list as well.
- Use Evernote as a Reading and Writing Student Conferring Tool -- How to leverage one of the most valuable web services for student learning.
- 15 Must Read Non-Education Blogs for the Educational Innovators -- Personally, I have found so much value in reading outside of traditional educational sources and applying the ideas to education. Here is a list of where this type of reading and reflection may be done.
- Not at ISTE -- A Google Plus group designed to help those not in attendance at the conference follow from afar.
- Google Education resources for ISTE 2015
- Yes, You Can Use Copyrighted Resources for Digital Literacy -- Session resources
- 4 Tips for Having Students Take Notes in Google Docs -- Practical suggestions to make this happen.