Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Supporting Schools -- Dates and Times Available

One of the aspects that I enjoy most is connecting with other educators and with different schools as a whole in support of Faith, Technology, and Education. I have been blessed with many opportunities to work with teachers and schools at conferences and in intensive sessions with school faculties.

This is the time of year when my time for these events fills rather quickly. To that end, if you, your school, or your district is interested in my support, now is the time to act. I always seek to personalize our work together to the unique needs of your organization and I make myself available for regular follow up as well.

Feel free to review the archives of my blog to gain a sense of those topics on which I might be able to lead and service. Take a look at my Wikispaces site to review previous session activities as well. Then contact me at dawblack <at >gmail <dot> com for more information.

I will leave it to the Lord to open any opportunities for further service for his Kingdom. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment