Monday, March 02, 2015

Multi Literacy Strategies

As some of you know, I lead some graduate courses online for the Educational Design and Technology program for Concordia University Wisconsin. One of the courses I teach is Digital Literacy, an exploration of the various new literacies necessary for success in the digital age. I have been blessed to review some excellent work from students in this program. One of my students created the following video on Multi Literacy Strategies, complete with some very practical ideas for the classroom. I asked this student if she would allow me to share this video with a larger, authentic audience, and she enthusiastically agreed.

Enjoy this clip of multi literacy strategies. I found the idea of historical speed dating quite interesting.

Multi Literacy Strategies

No comments:

Post a Comment