- Eight Ways to Be Innovative (Even When You're Not): We all can be innovative educators, and we need to be more than ever before. Here are some practical suggestions for innovation.
- Online Learning: Most Authentic Resources on the Web to Learn From: Long list of resources that enable anyone of us (students as well) to be life-long learners. Includes links to many MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses, many sponsored by existing universities) as well as practical learning tools.
- 30 Suprising (And Controversial) Ways Students Learn: A provocative article which would be interesting to use as part of a larger discussion of learning and education.
- Online Guides for Flipping the Classroom: Here are some practical resources for changing the structure of education in your classroom or school.
- Become a Tech Savvy Teacher by 2014: Self-explanatory!
- What Project-Based Learning Is -- and What it Isn't!: Accessible explanation of project-based learning and its benefits. Contains several specific and practical examples of this learning model.
- Collection of free training resources for Windows, Office, Google Apps, and more
- Creative Commons Infographic: Licenses Explained: If you are not teaching about Creative Commons as a part of a larger discussion of copyright and fair use with your students, you should be!
Thursday, January 03, 2013
Thursday Links List
Here are some recent links related to education, technology, and ministry which I have discovered: