- Twenty 8th graders completed their preparation to make their mark on the world for Christ through their years at Shepherd of the Hills
- The sun is up early enough and the mornings are warm enough for me to enjoy Bible study, prayer, newspaper reading, and coffee and breakfast on the patio each morning
- My daughter received excellent preparation from Lutheran High School, and now had graduated to move on to college
- A colleague in a local Lutheran school completed one year of health following her surgery to donate a kidney to her father
- Had the chance to watch some fun high school baseball last night. First, a family friend had the chance to play in a senior all-star game on behalf of the Metro League, acquitting himself well with a double off the left field wall. Then the Lutheran High School summer team completed a 13-3 win in their game.
- As a family, we have continued to be blessed with health, safety, and protection
- I survived the Mind Eraser with the 8th grade class at Elitch Gardens!
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Summer Thanksgiving Inventory
The end of the school year and its dizzying array of activities, expectations, etc. got me a bit down. One of the best ways to combat those feelings of fatigue and frustration is to intentionally inventory the blessings I've seen from God -- blessings both great and small. Here is a small list of those blessings:
Posted by David at 10:40 AM