- Twitter has emerged as an important professional development tool
- Facebook, and now Google+, have opened opportunities for professional conversations elsewhere in cyberspace.
- Targeted social networks, such as Technology in Lutheran Schools, now support collaboration and conversation
So why I am once more blogging when there are so many other digital mechanisms for sharing? It is to once again to re-create a discipline for myself to continue to learn, grow, and share with friends and colleagues in a more thought-filled manner.
What can you expect from me? Posts will generally fit one or more of the following categories:
- Christian faith and education
- Review of current education research
- Best practices in education
- Personal experiences as an educator
- E-learning issues
- Links to resources
- Training and mentoring colleagues
I pray that as I re-develop the discipline of blogging that I will be able to add value to each of you readers as well. May God bless us as we begin this journey together.